This is a phase II trial evaluating the effectiveness of using targeted therapies, either alone (Ipilimumab) or in combination (Ipilimumab and Nivolumab), in comparison with chemotherapy (Cabazitaxel) to treat patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer who have progressed after previous chemotherapy treatment with Docetaxel.
This trial is treating patients with Prostrate Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 2 Trial of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab, Ipilimumab Alone, or Cabazitaxel in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
Patients eligible to participate in this study will receive specified doses of either Ipilimumab alone, Nivolumab and Ipilimumab, or Cabazitaxel and Prednisone.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More