This phase II trial is trying to determine how safe and tolerable the biological therapy, AK104, is for the treatment of patients who have cervical cancer that has spread or come back following prior treatment.
This trial is treating patients with cervical cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 2, Multicenter, Single Arm, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AK104 in Subjects With Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
Akesobio Australia Pty Ltd
Eligible patients will receive intravenous AK104 as a monotherapy on Day 1 and Day 15 of each 28 day treatment cycle.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More