This phase II/III trial is evaluating the safety and effectiveness of adding an oral targeted therapy to a standard chemotherapy/targeted therapy combination, in patients with hormone receptor positive, HER2-negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
This trial is treating patients with hormone receptor positive, HER2-negative breast cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of GDC-0077 Plus Palbociclib and Fulvestrant Versus Placebo Plus Palbociclib and Fulvestrant in Patients With PIK3CA-Mutant, Hormone Receptor-Positive, Her2-Negative, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer (WO41554)
Eligible patients will be randomised to receive oral GDC-0077 OR a placebo, in combination with oral Palbociclib and intramuscular fulvestrant for the treatment of their breast cancer.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More