This phase II trial is evaluating the effectiveness of using a targeted therapy (Pamiparib) to treat patients with high grade serous ovarian cancer or carcinosarcoma.
This trial is treating patients with high grade serous ovarian cancer or carcinosarcoma.
This is a systemic therapy.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Pamiparib in fusion positive, reversion negative high grade serous cancer or carcinosarcoma with BRCA1/2 gene mutations if progression on substrate poly ADP ribose polymerase inhibitor (PARPI) or Chemotherapy
Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group (ANZGOG)
Eligible patients will receive two orally administered daily doses (3 capsules per dose), to be taken in the morning and evening for the duration of the trial.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More