This phase III trial is comparing an immunotherapy (Pembrolizumab) and a targeted therapy (Levatinib) with chemotherapy in patients with stage III or IV endometrial cancer, or in patients whose cancer has come back following prior treatment.
This trial is treating patients with endometrial cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 3 Randomized, Open-Label, Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Lenvatinib (E7080/MK-7902) Versus Chemotherapy for First-line Treatment of Advanced or Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
Eligible patients will be randomised to receive Lenvatinib + Pembrolizumab OR Paclitaxel + Carboplatin, at a specified dose.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More