This Phase II trial is trying to determine how safe and effective a combination therapy (with pembrolizumab and lenvatinib) is in treating patients with select advanced cancers.
This trial is treating multiple types of cancer including triple negative breast cancer (TNBC), ovarian cancer, gastric cancer, colorectal cancer (CRC), glioblastoma (GBM), or biliary tract cancers (BTC).
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Multicenter, Open-label Phase 2 Study of Lenvatinib (E7080/MK-7902) Plus Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Previously Treated Subjects With Selected Solid Tumors
Participants will receive intravenous Pembrolizumab (200mg) on Day 1 of each 21-Day cycle plus oral Lenvatinib (20mg) once daily. Pembrolizumab will be given for up to 35 cycles (2 years) and Levatinib will be given until disease progression or toxicity occurs.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More