This phase I/II trial is trying measure the dose of a new oral therapy (LOXO-305) as a treatment for people with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL), Small Lymphocytic Leukaemia (SLL) or B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma who have failed or unable to receive standard of care.
This trial is treating patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL), Small Lymphocytic Leukaemia (SLL) or B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1/2 Study of Oral LOXO-305 in Patients With Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL) or Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
Loxo Oncology, Inc.
This is a dose escalation and expansion trial. The starting dose of oral LOXO-305 is 25mg/day. Once the maximum tolerated dose and/or recommended phase II dose is identified, eligible patients will be enrolled into one of six dose expansion cohorts, stratified according to tumour histology, genotype, and prior treatment history. Each cycle will be 28 days.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More