This phase I trial is evaluating the combination of two immunotherapy drugs (AB928 and AB122) in patients with certain types of advanced cancer.
This trial is treating patients with advanced cancers.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Immunotherapy Combinations in Participants With Advanced Malignancies
Arcus Biosciences, Inc.
This is a dose escalation and expansion trial, evaluating an escalating and selected dose of oral AB298 in combination with intravenous AB122.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More