This phase I trial is assessing a new targeted therapy (BI 836880 in combination with BI 754091) in patients with non-small cell lung cancer that has spread to other parts of the body and whose cancer has gotten worse on or after first line treatment.
This trial is treating patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
An Open Label Phase Ib Dose Finding Study of BI 836880 in Combination With BI 754091 to Characterize Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and in Other Solid Tumors
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
All patients enrolled in this trial will receive intravenous BI 836880, in combination with BI 754091.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More