This Phase II/III trial is comparing an oral therapy (rogaratinib, BAY1163877) with chemotherapy (docetaxel, paclitaxel or vinflunine) in the treatment of patients with FGFR positive urothelial cancer.
This trial is treating patients with urothelial cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter Phase 2/3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Rogaratinib (BAY1163877) Compared to Chemotherapy in Patients With FGFR-positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Who Have Received Prior Platinum-containing Chemotherapy
Participants in this trial will be randomized to receive Rogaratinib administered as oral (p.o.) tablets twice daily (b.i.d.) continuously, or chemotherapy as taxane (docetaxel or paclitaxel) or vinflunine administered through intravenous (i.v.) infusion every 3 weeks (on day 1 of a 21-day cycle.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More