This phase I trial is evaluating the combination of two drugs (Brentuximab vedotin and lenalidomide) for the treatment of relapsed/refractory T-cell lymphoma or Hodgkin Lymphoma.
This trial is treating patients with relapsed/refractory peripheral T cell lymphoma or cutaneous T cell lymphoma or Hodgkin lymphoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial .
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Brentuximab Vedotin and Lenalidomide in Patients With Relapsed/ Refractory T-cell Lymphoma or Hodgkin Lymphoma
Other Non-Commercial Sponsor
Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
This study is investigating the combination of Brentuximab vedotin and lenalidomide in the treatment of relapsed/refractory peripheral T cell lymphoma or cutaneous T cell lymphoma or Hodgkin lymphoma.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More