This phase II trial is evaluating an oral chemotherapy drug (Venetoclax) in participants with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL).
This trial is treating patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL).
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 2 Open-Label Study of the Efficacy of Venetoclax in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia in the Presence of 17p Deletion
Participants in this trial will receive Venetoclax via oral administration, starting with a 20mg dose once daily (QD). Dose escalation will occur weekly in the following progression: 50mg QD, 100mg QD, 200mg QD, 400mg QD, as tolerated.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More