This phase II trial is evaluating a type of immunotherapy, given on its' own or with a cancer vaccine, for the treatment of patients who have Stage II-III non-small cell lung cancer and are ctDNA positive after receiving surgery and standard care.
This trial is treating patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase II, Open-label, Multicenter, Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of RO7198457 in Combination With Atezolizumab Versus Atezolizumab Alone Following Adjuvant Platinum-doublet Chemotherapy in Patients Who Are ctDNA Positive After Surgical Resection of Stage II-III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Eligible patients will be randomised to receive 1660mg of intravenous atezolizumab, either alone or in combination with RO7198547, on Day 1 of each 28-day cycle (Q4W) for 12 cycles.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More