This phase III study is evaluating whether a combination of targeted therapies (MRTX849 and Cetuximab) is more effective than chemotherapy (mFOLFOX6 or FOLFIRI regimens) in people with advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer with KRAS G12c mutations who have had previous treatment.
This trial is treating patients with colorectal cancer that has KRAS G12C mutations.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Randomized Phase 3 Study of MRTX849 in Combination With Cetuximab Versus Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer With KRAS G12C Mutation With Disease Progression On or After Standard First-Line Therapy
Mirati Therapeutics Inc.
Eligible participants will be randomly allocated into either the Experimental Arm or Active Comparator Arm. In the Experimental Arm, participants will receive MRTX849 in combination with Cetuximab. In the Active Comparator Arm, participants will receive either mFOLFOX6 or FOLFIRI regimens of chemotherapy.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More