This phase I/II trial is evaluating how safe and effective targeted therapy (ramucirumab) is when combined with chemotherapy (cyclophosphamide and vinorelbine), compared to chemotherapy alone, in children and young adults with desmoplastic small round cell tumours (DSRCT).
This trial is treating patients with desmoplastic small round cell tumours.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Randomized, Open-Label Phase 1/2 Study Evaluating Ramucirumab in Pediatric Patients and Young Adults With Relapsed, Recurrent, or Refractory Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor
Eli Lilly and Company
This is a randomised, open-label trial with experimental and active comparator arms. Participants in the Experimental Arm will receive ramucirumab (administered intravenously [IV]) in combination with cyclophosphamide (administered orally) and vinorelbine (administered via IV). Participants in the Active Comparator Arm will receive cyclophosphamide (administered orally) and vinorelbine (administered via IV).
Recruiting Hospitals Read More