This phase I trial is trying to understand how a new oral drug works and whether it is safe for the treatment of stage I-III, ER+ breast cancer that is able to be surgically removed.
This trial is treating patients with breast cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-Label Preoperative, Short-Term Window Study of GDC-9545 in Postmenopausal Women With Stage I-III Operable, Estrogen Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer
Eligible patients will receive an oral dose of GDC-9545 once daily (QD) starting on Day 1, up to and including the day of surgery (if allowed per local process) on Day 15 (+/-2 days).
Recruiting Hospitals Read More