This Phase I trial is seeking to determine the recommended dose level, safety and effectiveness of a targeted therapy (LY3410738) in people with IDH-mutant advanced blood cancers (including acute myeloid leukaemia, myelodysplastic syndrome, chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia and myeloproliferative neoplasms) who have previously received standard therapy.
This trial is treating patients with advanced blood cancers.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1 Study of Oral LY3410738 in Patients With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies With IDH1 or IDH2 Mutations
Eli Lilly and Company
This is a non-randomised, open-label trial with two parts: dos escalation and dose expansion. The dose escalation will enrol eligible participants with select IDH-mutant advanced hematologic malignancies. Once the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) and/or recommended Phase 2 dose (RP2D) of LY3410738 is established, the dose expansion will begin and enrol into 4 cohorts to further evaluate the safety and clinical activity. LY3410738 will be administered orally in all cohorts.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More