This Phase II trial is trying to understand the effectiveness of an immunotherapy (patritumab deruxtecan) in people with metastatic or locally advanced EGFR-mutated non-small cell lung cancer.
This trial is treating patients with EGFR-mutated non-small cell lung cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
HERTHENA-Lung01: A Phase 2 Randomized Open-Label Study of Patritumab Deruxtecan (U3-1402) in Subjects With Previously Treated Metastatic or Locally Advanced EGFR-mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Daiichi Sankyo Ltd.
This is a randomised trial with two experimental arms. Participants in Experimental Arm 1 will receive patritumab deruxtecan (fixed dose) 5.6mg/kg, administered intravenously, every 3 weeks (Q3W). Participants in Experimental Arm 2 will receive patritumab deruxtecan (Up-Titration), administered intravenously, every 3 weeks (Q3W).
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More