This Phase III study is trying to understand the safety and effectiveness of immunotherapy (adagloxad simolenin) on improving outcomes for those with early stage, high risk triple negative breast cancer.
This trial is treating patients with triple negative breast cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
The GLORIA Study: A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label Study of the Anti-Globo H Vaccine Adagloxad Simolenin (OBI-822)/OBI-821 in the Adjuvant Treatment of Patients With High Risk, Early Stage Globo H-Positive Triple Negative Breast Cancer
OBI Pharma, Inc
This is a randomised parallel assessment trial with an experimental and active comparator arms. Participants in the experimental arm will be administered adagloxad simolenin combined with OBI-821 for up to a total of 21 subcutaneous injections over a period of 100 weeks, while also receiving standard of care treatment.
Participants in the active comparator arm will receive only the standard of care treatment.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More