This phase II trial aims to study the effectiveness of an anti-body drug in patients with selected HER2-expressing cancers.
This trial is treating patients with HER2 expressing cancers, including bladder cancer, billiary tract cancer, cervical cancer, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer and other rare cancer types.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Trastuzumab Deruxtecan (T-DXd, DS-8201a) for the Treatment of Selected HER2 Expressing Tumors (DESTINY-PanTumor02)
This is an open-label, multi-center, multi-cohort, Phase 2 study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of trastuzumab deruxtecan (T-DXd) for the treatment of selected HER2-expressing tumors. Eligible patients will be assigned to a treatment cohort based on their cancer type.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More