This phase I trial is trying to understand whether a new intravenous drug is safe and tolerable for the treatment of patients with advanced cancer.
This trial is treating patients with advanced solid cancers.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 256 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
This is a dose escalation and expansion trial. Eligible patients will be assigned to receive AMG 256 as an intravenous infusion in order to determine a maximum tolerated dose or recommended phase 2 dose.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More