This phase III trial is evaluating a new inhibitor drug (BBI-608) with two anti-cancer chemotherapy drugs (nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine) in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer.
This trial is treating patients with Pancreatic Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase III Study of BBI-608 Plus Nab-Paclitaxel With Gemcitabine in Adult Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Boston Biomedical, Inc
This is a randomized, open-label, multi-center, phase 3 study of napabucasin plus weekly nab-paclitaxel with gemcitabine versus weekly nab-paclitaxel with gemcitabine for adult patients with Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More