This phase I trial is evaluating a targeted therapy, given orally to patients with acute myeloid leukaemia or high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome that has gotten worse or not responded to prior treatment.
This trial is treating patients with acute myeloid leukaemia or high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetic Profiles of CB-5339 in Participants With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Relapsed/Refractory Intermediate or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Cleave Therapeutics Inc., Worldwide Clinical Trials
Eligible patients will be given an oral dose of CB-5339.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More