This phase I/II trial is testing how safe and tolerable a new targeted cancer therapy is for the treatment of patients with mature B-cell blood cancer (when given in combination with the standard targeted therapy, zanubrutinib) or for patients with a type of advanced cancer (given in combination with the standard targeted therapy, tislelizumab).
This trial is treating patients with a type of b-cell blood cancer or advanced cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1/2, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of BGB-10188, a Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase Delta (PI3Kδ) Inhibitor, Combined With Zanubrutinib in Patients With Mature B-Cell Malignancies and Combined With Tislelizumab in Patients With Solid Tumors
BeiGene Australia Pty Ltd
Eligible patients will be assigned to receive BGB-10188: as monotherapy in participants with mature B-cell malignancies; in combination with zanubrutinib in participants with relapse/refractory follicular lymphoma (R/R FL), mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) or diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL); and in combination with tislelizumab in participants with advanced solid tumors.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More