This phase I trial is trying to find the best dose of a chemotherapy in patients with advanced solid cancers (excluding some types of blood cancer).
This trial is treating patients with advanced solid cancers.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase I, Multi-center, Open-label, Dose Escalation Study of CS3005 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Eligible patients will receive oral CS3005 twice daily until disease progression, unacceptable toxicity, withdrawal of informed consent, or until maximum treatment duration per protocol is reached (2 years).
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More