This phase I/II trial is testing how safe ENB003 is as a treatment for select solid cancers, and how well it is tolerated in patients, when given alone or in combination with a type of immunotherapy (Pembrolizumab).
This trial is treating multiple types of cancer including melanoma, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer and other select solid cancers.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1/2A Trial of ENB 003 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
ENB Therapeutics, Inc
This study has been separated into two parts - Part A (dose escalation) and Part B (dose expansion). Patients with metastatic melanoma, platinum resistant ovarian cancer and pancreatic cancer will be eligible to participate in Part A, but other solid tumours will also be allowed. In Part B, the recommended dose determined in Part A, will be expanded to metastatic melanoma, platinum resistant ovarian cancer and pancreatic cancer patients only. A small number of sarcoma subjects may be included, for further exploration.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More