This phase 3 trial is evaluating the effectiveness of using two targeted therapies (ipatasertib and atezolizumab) in combination with a chemotherapy (paclitaxel) for the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer.
This trial is treating patients with Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
This is a systemic trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase III, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Study Of Ipatasertib in Combination With Atezolizumab and Paclitaxel as a Treatment for Participants With Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Patients eligible to participate in this trial will receive some combination of the therapies. Patients receiving Atezolizumab or an Atezolizumab placebo will have intravenous infusions on Days 1 and 15 of the 28 day cycles. Patients receiving Ipatasertib or and Ipatasertib placebo will take oral doses on Days 1-22 of the 28 day cycle. Patients receiving Paclitaxel will have intravenous infusions on Days 1, 8 and 15 of the 28 day cycles.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More