This phase III trial is comparing two chemotherapy combinations for the treatment of advanced biliary tract cancer.
This trial is treating patients with Biliary Tract Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase III Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Randomized Study Comparing NUC-1031 Plus Cisplatin to Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin in Patients With Previously Untreated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer
Eligible patients will be randomised to received (A) NUC-1031 and cisplatin - 725 mg/m^2 NUC-1031 administered in combination with 25 mg/m^2 cisplatin on Days 1 and 8 of a 21-day cycle OR (B) gemcitabine and cisplatin - 1000 mg/m^2 gemcitabine administered in combination with 25 mg/m^2 cisplatin on Days 1 and 8 of a 21-day cycle.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More