This phase 3 trial is evaluating the effectiveness of using two targeted therapies (GKS3359609 and pembrolizumab) to treat patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
This trial is treating patients with Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
This is a systemic therapy.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Randomized, Double-blind, Adaptive, Phase II/III Study of GSK3359609 or Placebo in Combination With Pembrolizumab for First-Line Treatment of PD-L1 Positive Recurrent/Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Patients eligible to participate in this trial will either receive GSK3359609 or a placebo plus Pembrolizumab. All therapies will be administered intravenously once every three weeks for the duration of the trial.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More