This phase II trial is trying to determine the safety and effectiveness of a targeted treatment (Olaparib) in combination with an immunotherapy (Pembrolizumab) in adult patients who have previously been treated for advanced HRRm and/or HRD+ tumours.
This trial is treating patients with advanced HRRm and/or HRD+ solid cancers.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 2 Study of Olaparib in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Participants With Previously Treated, Homologous Recombination Repair Mutation (HRRm) and/or Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD)-Positive Advanced Cancer
Eligible patients will receive 300mg oral olaparib twice a day, plus 200mg of intravenous pembrolizumab on Day 1 of each 21-day cycle, for a period of up to two years.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More