This phase III trial is looking at the safety and effectiveness of an intravenous (IV) chemotherapy drug in combination with, and compared to, other approved cancer therapies in patients with newly diagnosed, previously untreated pancreatic cancer.
This trial is treating patients with pancreatic cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
An Open-label, Randomised, Multicentre, Phase III Study of Irinotecan Liposome Injection, Oxaliplatin, 5-fluorouracil/Leucovorin Versus Nab-paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine in Subjects Who Have Not Previously Received Chemotherapy for Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Eligible patients will be randomised to receive Irinotecan liposome injection in combination with oxaliplatin and 5 FU/LV on Days 1 and 15 of each 2will be administered on Days 1, 8 and 15 of each 28-day cycle until progression or unacceptable toxicity occurs.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More