This phase 1 trial is examining the safety and effectiveness of two targeted therapies (BGB-A1217 and Tislelizumab) for the treatment of advanced solid tumours.
This trial is treating patients with advanced solid tumours.
This is a systemic therapy.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Phase 1/1b Study Investigating Safety, Tolerability, PK and Antitumor Activity of Anti-TIGIT Monoclonal Antibody BGB-A1217 in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody Tislelizumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
BeiGene Australia Pty Ltd
Patients eligible to participate in this trial will receive a specified dose of BGB-A1217 in combination with a fixed dose of tislelizumab.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More