This phase I trial evaluates the safety and effectiveness of engineered CAR-T cells (CD19 targeted) alone for treatment of patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and in combination with targeted therapy (ibrutinib) in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia or small lymphocytic lymphoma.
This trial is treating patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, small lymphocytic lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
This is a systemic treatment.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Phase I, Open Label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Study of CD19-specific CAR-T Cells in Adult Patients With CLL/SLL and DLBCL
Patients eligible for this trial will receive a single infusion of engineered CAR-T cells and daily doses of ibrutinib for treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic lymphoma, or a single infusion of engineered CAR-T cells for treatment of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More