This phase III trial is combining a targeted cancer treatment and immunotherapy treatment to see how this combination impacts survival outcomes for people whose renal cell carcinoma (a type of cancer) has spread to other parts of the body.
This trial is treating patients with renal cell carcinoma (a type of cancer).
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Phase 3 Study of Cabozantinib in Combination With Nivolumab and Ipilimumab Versus Nivolumab and Ipilimumab in Subjects With Previously Untreated Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma of Intermediate or Poor Risk
Eligible participants will be randomised to receive either cabozantinib or a placebo, in combination with nivolumab and ipilimumab for four doses, followed by further dose(s) of nivolumab and cabozantinib/placebo treatment.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More