This phase I trial is evaluating the effectiveness, safety and tolerance for a targeted therapy (XNW7201) to treat patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumours..
This trial is treating patients with Solid tumours.
This is a systemic trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A phrase I, open-label, multi-center, non-randomized, dose escalation study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic profile of XNW7201 in subjects with advanced solid tumours
Sinovent Pty Ltd
Patients eligible to participate in this trial will receive a specified dose of XNW7201.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More