This phase I trial is evaluating an intravenous drug (PTX-100) in people with an advanced cancer.
This trial is treating multiple types of cancer including multiple myeloma, peripheral T-cell lymphoma, pancreas cancer and diffuse gastric cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Phase 1 Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Study of the Geranylgeranyltransferase I Inhibitor PTX-100 (GGTI-2418) in Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Prescient Therapeutics, Ltd.
This is a single arm study, in which eligible patients will receive intravenous PTX-100 for a duration of 60 minutes on Days 1-5 in a 14 day cycle, for 4 cycles.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More