This phase II trial is testing a new targeted therapy in patients with B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, whose cancer has got worse or will not respond to other treatments.
This trial is treating patients with B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
An Open-Label Study to Assess the Anti-Tumor Activity and Safety of REGN1979, an Anti CD20 x Anti-CD3 Bispecific Antibody, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Eligible patients will be randomised according to their B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma diagnosis, each receiving intravenous infusion with REGN1979.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More