This phase II trial is evaluating the combination of a targeted therapy (Lenvatinib) and an immunotherapy (Pembrolizumab) in patients diagnosed with advanced Melanoma.
This trial is treating patients with Melanoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 2 Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lenvatinib (E7080/MK-7902) in Combination With Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Participants With Advanced Melanoma Previously Exposed to an Anti-PD-1/L1 Agent
In this trial, patients will be assigned to receive oral Lenvatinib (20mg) once a day and intravenous Pembrolizumab (200mg) on the first day of each 21-day cycle. Pembrolizumab will be administered for up to 35 cycles (approximately 24 months). Lenvatinib will be administered until progressive disease or unacceptable toxicity occurs.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More