This Phase III trial will be comparing two oral therapies (Zanubrutinib versus Ibrutinib) in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia or small lymphocytic lymphoma that has gotten worse or not responded to prior treatment.
This trial is treating patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia or small lymphocytic lymphoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 3, Randomized Study of Zanubrutinib (BGB-3111) Compared With Ibrutinib in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
BeiGene Australia Pty Ltd
Patients in this trial will be randomised 1:1 to receive an oral 160mg dose of Zanubrutinib twice daily or an oral 420mg dose of Ibrutinib once daily. The primary endpoint for the trial will be overall response rate as determined by independent central review.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More