This phase Ib trial is trying to find a preliminary recommended dose of a new investigational drug (TTAC-0001) when given in combination with the immunotherapy drug, pembrolizumab, in patients with recurrent glioblastoma.
This trial is treating patients with glioblastoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Safety and Tolerability Study of TTAC-0001 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma
Participants in this trial will be assigned to an experimental arm, in which TTAC-0001 and pembrolizumab combination therapy will be administered at three different dosing levels. Dose level 1 (optimal starting dose): TTAC-0001 12 mg/kg on D1, D8 and D15 + Pembrolizumab 200 mg on D1.
Dose level 2 (first escalation dose): TTAC-0001 16 mg/kg on D1, D8 and D15 + Pembrolizumab 200 mg on D1.
Dose level 0 (de-escalation dose): TTAC-0001 8 mg/kg on D1, D8 and D15 + Pembrolizumab 200 mg on D1.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More