This phase I trial is evaluating an immunotherapy and chemotherapy combination in patients with advanced gastroesophageal cancer or colorectal cancer.
This trial is treating patients with gastroesophageal cancer or colorectal cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1/1b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Immunotherapy Combinations in Participants With Gastrointestinal Malignancies
This is a non-randomised trial, with a 3+3 dose escalation and tumour allocated dose expansion phase. Depending on the phase, patients in this trial will receive either escalating doses or the recommended dose of AB928 in combination with the standard mFOLFOX chemotherapy regimen.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More