This phase I trial is testing different chemotherapy and immunotherapy combinations in patients with advanced triple-negative breast cancer or ovarian cancer.
This trial is treating patients with triple negative breast cancer or ovarian cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1/1b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Immunotherapy Combinations in Participants With Breast and Gynecologic Malignancies
Arcus Biosciences, Inc.
This is a dose escalation and expansion trial. The Dose Escalation phase will inform the Dose Expansion dose level for AB928 alone and in combination with IPI-549. Patients enrolled in the Dose Expansion phase will be assigned to received the recommended dose level of AB928 and/or IPI-549 in combination with standard PLD or NIP chemotherapy. Patients will be assigned to an Arm based on their tumour diagnosis.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More