This phase II trial is examining the side effects (if any) that metastatic breast cancer patients experience when taking abemaciclib (an oral drug) with or without food.
This trial is treating patients with hormone receptor positive (HR+), HER2- breast cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You are able to swallow medication by mouth.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
An Open-Label, Randomized Phase 2 Study of the Impact of Food on Tolerability When Receiving Abemaciclib for Patients With Previously Treated Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative, Metastatic Breast Cancer
Eli Lilly and Company
Patients in this study will be randomised to receive abemaciclib with or without food.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More