This phase II trial is using an oral drug (Cabozantinib) to treat patients with locally advanced or metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma who have previously received or are unable to receive immunotherapy.
This trial is treating patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase II of Single Agent Cabozantinib in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Post Immunotherapy or Who Are Unsuitable for Immunotherapy
Australian & New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group Limited (ANZUP)
Patients in this trial will receive oral Cabozantinib 60mg/day, continuous dosing.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More