This phase Ib trial is evaluating the effectiveness of radionuclide therapy (177Lutetium-PSMA) in combination with immunotherapy (Pembrolizumab) to treat patients with Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer.
This trial is treating patients with Prostate cancer.
This is a systemic therapy.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
Phase Ib/II Study of Radionuclide 177Lutetium-PSMA-617 Therapy in Combination With Pembrolizumab for Treatment of Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC)
Other Non-Commercial Sponsor
Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
This phase Ib trial is examining the safety, tolerability and effectiveness of combining radionuclide therapy (177Lu-PSMA) with immunotherapy (Pembrolizumab)for patients with metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer. Patients eligible for this trial will receive 177Lu-PSMA every 6 weeks for up to 4 cycles and pembrolizumab every 3 weeks for up to 35 cycles.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More