This Phase III trial is assessing the safety and effectiveness of an immunotherapy-chemotherapy combination compared to chemotherapy alone in patients with persistent, recurrent, or metastatic cervical cancer.
This trial is treating patients with cervical cancer.
This is a systemic therapy.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Chemotherapy Versus Chemotherapy Plus Placebo for the First-Line Treatment of Persistent, Recurrent, or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
Patients enrolled in this trial will be randomized to receive Pembrolizumab + chemotherapy or chemotherapy + a placebo on day 1 of each 21-day cycle.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More