This phase II trial is testing a drug (pembrolizumab) in combination with chemotherapy and radiotherapy for the treatment of locally advanced Stage III non-small cell lung cancer that cannot be removed by surgery.
This trial is treating patients with Stage III non-small cell lung cancer.
This is a radiotherapy and systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have been diagnosed with cancer, but have not received any treatment.
- Your cancer has not spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Trial of Pembrolizumab in Combination With Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy in Stage III NSCLC (KEYNOTE-799)
This is a trial in adult participants with unresectable, locally advanced, Stage III non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treated with pembrolizumab in combination with platinum doublet chemotherapy and standard thoracic radiotherapy followed by pembrolizumab monotherapy.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More