This phase II trial is evaluating a biological therapy (Tavokinogene Telseplasmid - delivered by electroporation), in combination with an immunotherapy drug (Pembrolizumab), in patients with advanced triple negative breast cancer.
This trial is treating patients with triple negative breast cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had a certain type of treatment or surgical procedure.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
- You have previously been treated (or are currently being treated) on a clinical trial.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 2, Open-Label Study of Intratumoral Tavokinogene Telseplasmid Plus Electroporation in Combination With Intravenous Pembrolizumab Therapy in Patients With Inoperable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
OncoSec Medical Incorporated
This is a non-randomised trial, comprised of a core study (27 weeks), an extension phase and a long term follow up. In the core study, eligible patients will be treated with intratumoral tavo-EP and with IV pembrolizumab (200mg) on specified days.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More