This phase III trial is evaluating a chemotherapy combination (pemetrexed combined with carboplatin or cisplatin) with and without the drug KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) for the treatment of metastatic non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
This trial is treating patients with Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Study of Pemetrexed + Platinum Chemotherapy with or without Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in TKI-resistant EGFR-mutated Tumors in Metastatic Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Participants (KEYNOTE-789)
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of pemetrexed plus platinum chemotherapy (carboplatin or cisplatin) with or without pembrolizumab (MK-3475; KEYTRUDA®) in the treatment of adults with certain types of tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI)-resistant, epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)-mutated, metastatic non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) tumors.
Not Recruiting Hospitals Read More