This phase I/II trial is testing how safe and tolerable an immunotherapy is when given by itself or in combination with another standard type of immunotherapy (Nivolumab) in patients with advanced cancer.
This trial is treating patients with advanced cancer.
This is a systemic therapy trial.
You may be able to join this trial if:
- You have had treatment but your cancer has gotten worse or has not responded to the treatment you have been given.
- You have had treatment, but your cancer has come back.
- Your cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
You may be excluded from this trial if:
- You have a certain disease or psychological condition.
- You have been diagnosed with a prior or secondary type of cancer.
- You have had certain treatments, surgical procedures or drugs.
Clinical trials have complex eligibility criteria - talk to your doctor about your interest in this trial.
Clinical Summary Read More
Use the hyperlinks, where available to access additional clinical trial information.
A Phase 1/2 First-in-Human Study of BMS-986258 Alone and in Combination With Nivolumab in Advanced Malignant Tumors
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
Eligible patients will receive a specified dose of BMS-986258 on a specified day, either alone or in combination with Nivolumab.
Recruiting Hospitals Read More